For the first time Clean India Awards is honouring the FM Leader of the Year who plays the pivotal role in the Facility Management functions of a property management and building services company. Here is an opportunity for the organisation to nominate its star FM Leader for this award.
- In the leadership position for at least 4-5 years.
- The ability to lead and motivate a team to give service delivery to the best satisfaction of the customers often exceeding defined responsibilities and expectations.
- Proactive in technology advancements and innovative through knowledge of sustainability and best practices impacting the bottom line of the customer.
- Adaptability, People skills, Excellent professional standards.
- An FM leader can send the entry directly or the organisation can recommend the candidate
Clean India Journal reserves the right to re-assign entries to a more appropriate category as may be seen deserving in consultation with the members of the Jury/Advisory Panel members, in the best interest of the entries.
Clean India Journal reserves the right to withdraw any category under exceptional circumstances.