Today, our focus is on “Make in India”. The Indian Government is offering a number of incentives and creating easy clearing processes to encourage manufacturing of products totally developed in India to suit Indian conditions and specific needs. The complexity and diversity of cleaning requirements in our country is also putting pressure on our manufacturers to develop products to get the best results. Clean India “Make in India” Award will select the best Indian product/solution which is making a contribution to the Indian Cleaning Industry.
- The product (Equipment/Tools /Chemicals / Cleaning System / Hygiene Solution) should have been ingeniously designed, developed and manufactured in India during the period October 2014 to October 2015.
- The product will be evaluated for functionality, serviceability, cost effectiveness and suitability to Indian conditions.
- One product can be entered in only one Award category
- Three products can be entered in each category
- Totally five products can be entered by one company
Clean India Journal reserves the right to re-assign entries to a more appropriate category as may be seen deserving in consultation with the members of the Jury/Advisory Panel members, in the best interest of the entries.
Clean India Journal reserves the right to withdraw any category under exceptional circumstances.